Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLPBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a motivated Accountant/Bookkeeper. This highly demanding position requires a positive individual with good organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work within deadlines and execute multiple tasks simultaneously to ensure a high level of professional standards.
Essential Duties Include (but Are Not Limited To)
• Booking of all business transactions (Cash, A/R, A/P, general journal entries, etc.)
• Preparing financial statements (monthly, quarterly, annual) and reporting packages
• Responsible for bank statement reconciliation and month end processing
• Process and review all billing and follow up on collections
• Work with attorneys on escrow accounts and retainers
• Performing other related duties as required and assist in accounting projects for the firm
Required Skills And Qualifications
• Able to work in a fast paced high pressure environment
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• Knowledge of Xero Accounting a plus
• Proven expertise in MS Word and MS Outlook with a working knowledge of MS Excel, and Adobe software applications
• Demonstrate high-level client-service orientation, ability to handle sensitive, confidential information with maximum discretion and understanding of clients' needs
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task - strong time management skills
• Team player with the ability to understand challenges facing partners and staff members and be able to manage/reschedule priorities effectively
• Two years' experience (minimum) in accounting/book keeping, Experience working in a professional services firm or law firm is preferred
Full health benefits and 401K plan
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online