ABKCO Music & Records, Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
We are currently in search for a Royalty Assistant. The ideal candidate should have a passion for learning all aspects of the music business and is a recent college graduate who has majored or minored in Music Business and or finance with previous work experience or internship in the music industry.
If you are looking to gain experience in the music industry and work for a medium-sized, fast-paced company then this is the position for you. Business hours are Monday-Friday from 10am-6pm. Overtime required during the months of January/February and July/August.
The job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Data entry and processing of royalty statements
• Creating and maintaining Excel Spreadsheets
• Various administrative tasks
• Special projects as needed
• Must be proficient in Excel including Pivot tables, v-lookups
• Must be organized and extremely detail-oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well with others
• Candidate must be able to meet deadlines consistently and effectively while working under pressure
• Ability to keep information highly confidential
• Music and Record Maestro experience a plus
We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages for all employees including 401k, exceptional healthcare and health club memberships.
ABKCO is a leading independent entertainment company whose music publishing, record and film divisions are some of the most licensed properties in the World.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online