ABKCO Music & Records, Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
ABKCO is currently in search of a Royalty Assistant. The ideal candidate should have a passion for learning all aspects of the music business. Bachelor's degree preferred in Music Business, Business Administration, and/or Finance with at least one (1) year of related work experience.
If you are looking to gain experience in record royalty processing and analytics, work for a medium-sized, fast-paced company, and you are a self-starter with the ability to multi-task this is the position for you. The candidate should be prepared to work overtime at times especially toward the end of each quarterly or semi-annual royalty statement cycle (January/February and July/August).
The job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Data entry and processing of record royalty statements
• Creating and maintaining Excel Spreadsheets
• Using analytical tools to evaluate monthly and quarterly record royalty reporting
• Various administrative tasks
• Must be proficient in Excel including Pivot tables, v-lookups
• Record Maestro experience (a plus)
• Microsoft Access (a plus)
• Tableau (a plus)
• Possess excellent analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well with others and independently
• Must be able to meet deadlines consistently and effectively while working under time constraints
• Ability to keep information highly confidential
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online