Paid Intern - Art Design
ABKCO Music & Records, Inc.New York, NY
Part Time Paid Internship
ABKCO Music & Records is looking for a part-time Art Design intern to work with the art, sales and marketing department. The job responsibilities will include but are not limited to organizing existing digital drives, prepare art files, scanning, archiving as well as administrative tasks.
* Highly proficient inAdobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and InDesign
* Working knowledge of MAC/Microsoft Office
* Skilled in photo restoration and retouching
* Strong visual aesthetic with knowledge of current design trends
* High level attention to detail
* Marketing Course preferred
* Maintain and organize existing digital archives (Microsoft Teams, and Network M Drive)
* Prepare art files for external use (ie. Re-saving PSD as TIFF OR JPG)
* Scanning and archiving prints, negatives, color positives
* QC specs and copy of all art files before reviewing with Art department
* Record artwork feedback and prepare communication to designers
* Creating custom content for brands across various social and web platforms
$15-$16 per hour depending upon prior experience up to 28 per week
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online