Audience & Retail Data Specialist
ABKCO Music & Records, Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
ABKCO Music & Records, Inc. is currently searching for a new team member in the Sales and Marketing team that has strong musical knowledge, and an awareness of the ever-changing music marketplace paired with a passion to learn more. The position requires strong organizational and communication skills; the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a commitment to contribute and learn.
• Compile comprehensive recaps on audio and video releases that cross social, news media, marketing, and retail programs highlight play listing and streaming/sales figures
• Analyze data from various sources to help better understand how our sales programs, digital marketing, and traditional print marketing impact sales KPIs
• Source Physical sales data by account based on retail opportunities
• Artist and title-specific reporting and action-oriented planning
• Comprehensive recap of consumption results
• Streaming and Promotional event analysis
• Communicate trends, success, opportunities, and data-driven
• Forecasting and identifying Artist and release opportunities on a granular data-centric level.
• Solicit and analyze Forecasting for physical products, compare against similar artist + catalog releases
• Participate in brainstorming and implementation of exciting online content and innovative campaigns optimized for unique distribution outlets
• Work hand-in-hand with the team on new release/catalog planning and pitching to a wide range of DSP partners
• Work closely and collaboratively with several internal departments, including Licensing, Production, Royalty, and Film, to ensure accuracy and consistency in ABKCO messaging and releases
• Attend and contribute to all related company meetings in connection with assigned projects, and provide the team with timely feedback and follow-up regarding any action items
• 3+ years' experience working in the music industry with a focus in data analytics and reporting .
• Experience working within a fast-paced creative environment, preferably within the music or retail industries.
• Ability to comfortably manage multiple project deadlines and requirements simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• High-level understandings of the design and development process for social graphics, video editing and motion graphics, ecommerce store development, and websites.
• Adept problem solver; ability to come up with inventive solutions on the fly.
• Ability to work well with different personalities and stakeholders both internally and externally
• Collaborative, detail-oriented, analytical thinker who is able to quickly and calmly react to changing needs and deadlines.
• Expert-level organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills-client communication skills are essential.
• High level of comfort presenting to groups both over the phone and in person.
• Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages for all employees including 401k, exceptional healthcare and health club memberships.
ABKCO is a leading independent entertainment company whose music publishing, record and film divisions are some of the most licensed properties in the World.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online