ABKCO Music & Records, Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
If you are looking to gain experience in the music industry and work for a medium-sized, fast-paced company then this is the position for you. Business hours are Monday-Friday from 10am-6pm. Overtime required January/February and July/August. Candidate must be highly organized with great interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive on a small team. Dependability, commitment, and professional demeanor are highly important. The ideal candidate for this position is a recent college graduate who has majored or minored in Music Business and or Finance and has had at least one year of music industry experience.
The Royalty Departmental Assistant will support the royalties team in the following areas, including, but not limited to:
• Assisting with organizing, scanning royalty statements received
• Be responsible for maintaining good filing systems and department archiving.
• Assisting with organizing and maintaining physical and digital statements received
• Special projects as needed
• Must be advance in Excel with Pivot tables, v-lookups
• Must have an impeccable eye for detail
• Must be organized and extremely detail oriented
• Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Must be a team player and adaptable in a fast-paced work environment.
• Ability to keep information highly confidential
• Familiar with royalty terminology, processes and various reporting
• Vistex Music and Record Maestro experience a plus
ABKCO is a leading independent entertainment company whose music publishing, record and film divisions are some of the most licensed properties in the World.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online