VP Unscripted Live Content, ABC
ABCNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/23/2021 9:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for VP Unscripted Live Content, ABC jobs in New York-NY
Search all VP Unscripted Live Content, ABC postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VP Unscripted Live Content, ABC? Job Summary:
The ABC Unscripted team is seeking a qualified candidate for a VP Unscripted – Live Content role. This individual will be a member of the ABC Unscripted team and provide creative and content leadership for Live with Kelly and Ryan and Tamron Hall. This executive will act as primary creative liaison with show talent and collaborate with partners in production, creative marketing, scheduling, publicity, sales, and research.
• Coordinate activities between live events and programming teams to ensure production proceeds smoothly and within budget
• Generate ideas and field pitches for the development of on-air events
• Provide ongoing guidance on talent bookings, segment topics and program stunts
• Partner with relevant executives and show producers on hiring production staff
• Spearhead problem solving and crisis management resolution with production partners, producers on all production and programming issues
• Manage special projects and assignments as required
• A minimum of 10 years' experience in production, development, on the network or studio side
• Demonstrated knowledge of the unscripted production process
• Knowledge of, and relationships with production companies, agents, producers, etc.
• Demonstrated creative and development skills
• Self-motivated to develop new ideas
• Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management
• Ability to multitask and manage complex projects
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.