Summer Intern - Digital Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 2/26/2021 5:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Digital Marketing jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Digital Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Digital Marketing? Digital Marketing Internship (Remote) Summer 2021
ABC Entertainment Group develops and produces compelling programming for broadcast on ABC in addition to other television and digital platforms. ABC Entertainment Marketing is responsible for the promotion of all network primetime, daytime, and late night entertainment programming, including on-air creative, digital marketing, partnerships and events, and outdoor/print advertising.
ABC's viewing experience is enhanced through a variety of innovative and award-winning digital entertainment platforms, including a full-episode player on ABC.com and an iPad app, and extends to more than 1,000 platform partners worldwide via Disney Media Distribution. The team also works to further corporate priorities and Disney - ABC Television Group business initiatives through managing ongoing relationships both internally across the network and externally with third party brands, corporate partners, distribution partners, studios, affiliates, etc.
The Digital Marketing intern will be responsible for supporting the Digital & Social Media Team with a variety of projects as needed to help maximize promotional opportunities for the network. You'll be working on everything ranging from digital creative to operations to digital strategy. On this team, you'll observe, participate and contribute to a wide range of digital marketing strategies and tactics that serve to drive awareness around key programming. This is a very fast paced, hands-on creative experience. The ability to juggle multiple projects with attention to detail is a must and of course a passion for television and particularly ABC shows is very helpful!
include but are not limited to:
• Attending department meetings and brainstorms
• Watching shows and writing copy for social media posts
• Analyzing social media data
• Brainstorming ideas for digital marketing executions
• Creating and handling digital marketing assets
• Helping deliver assets to appropriate internal and external stakeholders
• Creating one sheet social media guidelines for premiere launches
• Competitive analysis on the social media landscape
• Proven skills utilizing MS Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Proficiencies with both MAC Operating Systems
• Previous internship experience within a related field
• Strong social media and marketing skills, very familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and YouTube
• A strong interest in television, the entertainment industry and digital marketing
• A demonstrated high attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Proven strong organizational skills
• Problem solver with positive, can do attitude
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop
• All students must possess unrestricted work authorization.
• All students must be at least 18 years old.
• At the time of application, must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring) prior to participating in the program – OR – be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last eighteen (18) months - OR - be currently participating in a Disney Professional Internship.
• This internship is a remote internship. The internships requires a working, reliable internet connection, as well as a quiet, dedicated work space.
• All candidates must be available from May through August.
• All candidates must be willing to work 40 hours/week.
• All students must provide a consistent, reliable work schedule during the session.
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.