Sr Manager - Organizational Development
This was removed by the employer on 4/15/2020 10:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Sr Manager - Organizational Development jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr Manager - Organizational Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr Manager - Organizational Development? Job Summary:
At Walt Disney Television Group, you'll help us tell stories that touch millions of people around the globe and new ways for us to connect with the world. Now is your opportunity to unleash your skills….
- No two days are every the same at The Walt Disney Company- particularly in Organizational Development! We're thinkers, builders, and strategists. We tell meaningful stories that win hearts and minds. We are passionate about the work we do, and are always seeking to raise the bar on our own performance.
As a Senior Manager, Organizational Development, you will partner directly with business leaders to define, and deliver against strategic projects that drive global business needs. You will consult, facilitate, and assess the business to improve performance in ways no one has yet imagined- and then work with business leaders at all levels to make the seemingly impossible come to life. Additionally, you will be recognized as an expert in one or more OD competencies and will provide leadership/expertise either directly (leading a team) or indirectly (leading projects).
• Work with functional leaders and key executives to identify, define, and advance both short and long-term goals of a line of business, function, and/or Segment
• Lead the definition of function, Segment, and/or cross-Segment design, including direct engagement with senior executives and facilitated design of the new organization
• Facilitate change planning workshops, including the definition of ''true North'' and end-to-end change & transformation programs to enable transition from current to future state, including the design, development, and delivery of communication & change plans.
• Design and lead process mapping workshops, including the use of assessment techniques and/or metrics to assess and improve process effectiveness
• Lead role clarity initiatives across multiple stakeholder groups, including the alignment between leaders, teams, and individuals
• Anticipates business needs, identifying opportunities to advance business objectives and/or minimize risk; creates value through insight, leveraging data and analytics to create business value
• Collaboratively partners with stakeholders to identify needs and develop solutions; operates with a global mindset while fostering the open exchange of ideas between people
• Able to compellingly communicate complex concepts to employees at all levels, including large-group settings
• Develops new ideas, seeing issues from multiple angles, acting with a sense of curiosity and urgency to transport innovations from other areas, and contributes to a culture of continuous improvement
• Is a positive example of corporate values, demonstrating adaptability in times of conflict; maintains a positive outlook in the face of adversity while inspiring others to do the same
• Raises the bar on performance for themselves and team/partners, inspiring others to over-deliver targets; resolves conflict quickly and is part of creating an environment in which constructive collaboration replaces tension
• 8 plus years of experience translating OD strategies into practical business applications at progressively increasing levels of scope and complexity
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.