Spring Intern - Network Multiplatform Research
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
As the Multi-platform Research intern, you will actively contribute to the Multi-platform Research group's ongoing and ad hoc work, including many aspects of data collection, input and analysis. You will learn introductory skills in collecting and analyzing viewing data for Online platforms like Watch ABC, Hulu, VOD, as well as traditional TV viewing from Nielsen. You will assist in providing Research clients with a wide range of reports, tracking, and projects.
• Provide support in platform-level performance analysis (TV, digital, VOD, etc.)
• Use that data to build reports or answer business questions
• Contribute to tracking of multiplatform viewing by show
• Assist members of the department as needed
• A demonstrated interest in Television and the Entertainment Industry.
• Comfortable working with numbers and have strong computer skills, including strong familiarity with Excel and
• Comfortable learning new software programs.
• Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• A self-starter who works well across a large team. Dependability and maturity are also important traits for
success in our department.
• Undergraduate students in their Junior or Senior year or recent graduate
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Prior experience in a fast-paced, results-oriented business environment
All students must possess unrestricted work authorization
• All students must be at least 18 years old
• You must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class – OR – be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months - OR - be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program in order to qualify for this internship.
• All candidates must be available from January through May.
• All candidates must be willing to work (20) hours/week
• All students must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.