Special Events Production Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 3:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Special Events Production Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Special Events Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Special Events Production Coordinator?
Full Time Job
It's the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It's hard to define and even harder to create, but that's what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
Walt Disney Studios Motion Picture Marketing is a dynamic, results-driven marketing team responsible for positioning films and streaming content released by Disney (live action), Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, and 20th Century Studios.? - This organization oversees the Studios' global marketing strategy encompassing creative, media, digital, international, promotions, publicity, research, special events, and synergy, and handles some the most valuable film brands and franchises of all time. Thanks in large part to the efforts of the marketing team, the Walt Disney Studios has set numerous records at the box office, including being the first and only studio to surpass $3 billion domestically and $7 billion globally in a calendar year, milestones it has achieved twice.
Reporting to the Manager, Special Events & Production - this role provides daily operational, administrative and production support for the Special Events production team. Responsibilities include production logistics and coordination for movie premieres, fan events, trade shows, internal/external presentations, and various other special events.
• Responsible for daily operations of Special Events warehouse
• Operate and maintain departmental vehicles, lifts and other equipment
• Facilitate project and materials shipping/receiving
• Maintain inventory of departmental assets
• Assist with event large format printing
• Create, update and distribute production schedules and contact sheets
• Facilitate event labor requests
• Heavy equipment, commodity, and specialty item sourcing and procurement
• Assist with location scouting, site surveys and venue agreements
• Solicit quotes & bids
• Maintain and update project budgets
• Invoice reconciliation and coding
• Organize, manage event photos and videos, including simple editing
• Production support at the El Capitan Theatre Hollywood
• Other duties as assigned
• 1-2 Years Experience in live event, live theatre, television or film productions
• 1-2 Years Experience in Marketing - Film, Entertainment, Theme Park, Sales
• 1-2 Years Experience in Graphic Design or similar field is a plus
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite – primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design
• Experience with 3D Design software: Sketchup, Vectorworks, and/or AutoCAD is helpful, though not required.
• Required lifting up to 50lbs
• Preferable Disney Cross Line of business experience
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Strong Collaborator, Team Player, Multi- Task, and Drives Strong Results
• Strong Communication and organizational skills and ability to interface with all levels of management
• Flexibility in schedule as this job requires working occasional weekends, holidays, sometimes odd hours.
• Sourcing and transportation for physical and digital assets, props and costumes and props, onsite premieres, fan events, and departmental travel
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.