Producer - Project Hire
ABCNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Producer - Project Hire (Strahan, Sara and Keke)
GMA3: Strahan, Sara and Keke is hiring a PRODUCER – PROJECT HIRE
This is a Project position and employment will continue on this Project (at the company's sole discretion), and in no event shall extend past the completion of the Project.
• This SSK Producer position is responsible for creating all types of content for GMA3: Strahan, Sara and Keke.
• Candidates should excel at all aspects of producing: pitching story ideas, booking experts, arranging shoots, live studio producing in high-pressure environment and scripting.
• Must have strong experience in conceiving, setting up and executing creative lifestyle prop segments.
• Experience with live remote producing is a required.
• Candidates must be exceptional writers.
• Candidates must have at least 4 years' experience in live television production.
• Control room experience a must as is strong editorial judgment along with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Candidates must have substantial field-producing experience.
• Candidates must have previous live-producing experience.
• Strong research and organizational skills are a must with ability to work under extreme deadlines.
• Must be proficient with digital shooting and editing.
• Highly skilled DV shooting and Avid Editing is preferred. (Reel may be requested)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.