Media Planner & Scheduler
Full Time Job
Media Planner & Scheduler (Walt Disney Television)
Work with Director's for on-air and digital, inputting and scheduling daily promo schedules in On-Air (TLB - Traffic Log and Billing System) and Digital (GAM - Google Ad Manager) scheduling systems.
• Create weekly digital plans for all video on demand digital platforms
• Manage and coordinate spot deliveries with production teams for digital and on-air
• Deadline-driven handling of creative assets:
• ensuring technical specifications
• testing and troubleshooting online promo issues
• monitoring/communicating delivery patterns
• Ad Hoc projects and reporting analysis
• Onboarding and documenting new marketing opportunities
• Writing and maintaining process documentation for Google Ad Manager
• Competitive Viewing for HULU and other broadcast networks
• Experience successfully working with one or more content management or database systems
• Experience with Outlook (or depth of experience with other email programs and a demonstrated ability to be able to learn new interface and processes)
• Be able to work under pressure and achieving daily deadlines
• Detail oriented and confidence to work effectively with team members
• Ability to quickly learn new technology and systems
• Strength in manipulating data in Excel (sort, filter, pivot tables) to interpret/analyze data
• Experience writing process documentation for internal reference
• Authentic interest in advertising and marketing
• 3 year experience working in an online advertising and on-air operational environment
• College degree in communications, advertising, marketing, or related field
• Familiarity with Fiddler, Charles, or other http ''sniffer'' tools
• Confidence to work effectively with executive-level stakeholders
• Specific experience with Google Ad Manager, DoubleClick, Jira, Zendesk, and/or Confluence a major plus
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.