Manager, Media Planner
This was removed by the employer on 8/3/2021 5:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Media Planner jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, Media Planner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Media Planner?
Full Time Job
It's the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It's hard to define and even harder to create, but that's what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
The primary function of this role is to support the Vice President and Director of Media in the development and execution of media plans for The Walt Disney Studios. Delivering excellent plan stewardship by interacting with strategy, creative, digital and other marketing team members is a key component of this position. Will work closely as the liaison with the Media agency, integrated planning and creative management teams to ensure plan objectives are met, updated as direction changes and executed.
The Manager must possess flexibility and be willing to assume challenges and increased responsibility, as well as ways to improve workflows/increase efficiency, etc. The candidate must have a strong desire to grow within the position, and learn more about Studios Marketing key initiatives and businesses.
• Work in partnership with Vice President and Media Director to implement holistic campaign strategy and execute flawless and innovative media/marketing programs with cross functional touchpoints
• Manage the day-to-day plan execution with Disney's Media Agency to relay direction, campaign feedback and develop media campaign recommendations for assigned Studios Theatrical and Streaming releases
• Oversee media launch processes, custom media programs, synergy integrations, as well as paid social and digital campaigns in partnership with Performance Marketing, Integrated Marketing and Synergy, Digital Marketing, Creative Finishing and Media Agency
• Manage Broadcast, Radio (Terrestrial and Streaming), Digital (Social, Search, Video, Display) and OOH deadlines / specs and ensure that creative assets for TV and Digital rotations are delivered and executed
• Partner with Media Director to review executive deliverables and ensure strategic oversight is being applied across all campaigns
• Collect campaign reporting and deliver creative optimization recommendations to Director
• Monitor live confirmations, QA process, and general live campaign management including weekly media performance optimizations and makegoods
• Build strong relationships with publishers to drive innovative and strategic partnerships
• Maintain knowledge of media best practices, trends and industry developments and share learnings with cross functional teams
• 3-5 years of experience in media planning, buying, and executing across multiple platforms with an emphasis in Digital
• Exceptional multi-task skills; have the ability to work on many projects/film titles simultaneously
• Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills to assure successful interaction with executives and business unit contacts
• Detail oriented with superior organization skills
• Able to prioritize and work well with others in a fast paced environment
• Reliable, flexible, and reachable
• Team player with a positive outlook
• Proficient in MS Office – specifically in Excel & PowerPoint (and/or Keynote)
• Bachelor's Degree
• Relevant experience in advertising/media or marketing
• Advanced in MS Office – specifically in Excel & PowerPoint (and/or Keynote)
• Entertainment industry experience
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.