HR Business Partner
Full Time Job
• Understand and help translate business priorities, employee insights, and external market factors to proactively drive talent management strategies
• Partner with HR leadership to develop change management efforts as our businesses continue to evolve
• Help operationalize diversity and inclusion strategies to build cultural competence and business success
• Integrate and prioritize work across HR stakeholders to ensure seamless day to day and long term Strategic HR delivery
• Work with business leaders to build effective organizations and practices to deliver return on investment
• Develop our leaders through ongoing coaching and feedback on personal and team performance
• Three (3) years' experience as a HR Business Partner, or equivalent, with specific experience in Strategy Development, Organization Design, Talent Management, and Change Management
• Ability to collect and synthesize data from multiple perspectives to assess business situations and recommend effective HR solutions that support business goals
• Experience aligning HR projects and work plans to overall HR strategies and business objectives in order to build commitment / action to drive org improvement and change
• Strong knowledge and experience integrating the HR Business Partner (generalist), Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Employee Relations, Organizational Development, Change Management, and Diversity & Inclusion functions;
• Ability to position self as a credible (respected, integrity, keep commitments), proactive (have a point of view, challenge assumptions, take initiative), and trusted thought partner through building relationships and delivering results
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the business and internal/external factors that influence success
• Ability to create compelling stories leveraging workforce analytics and insights in order to focus leaders on relevant business issues and developing solutions
• Basic knowledge of employment and labor law required
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.