This was removed by the employer on 1/21/2021 11:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? Executive Assistant, 20th Television (DGE)
20th Television seeks a qualified candidate for an Executive Assistant position to support a high-level entertainment executive. This position is the 2nd Executive Assistant role on the administrative team.
• Maintain accurate filing and organization of all correspondence and submissions
• Manage travel arrangements and prepare itineraries
• Proactively track and submit expense reports
• Answer incoming calls and keep call info updated throughout the day
• Perform internet research
• Compile prep bios for meetings
• Prepare and gather take-home materials for executive
• Photocopy scripts, organize files, contracts and any documentation
• Handle SAP purchasing requests for supplies, etc.
• Perform daily miscellaneous errands in the office as needed (greeting guests, assisting vendors, etc.)
• Handle any other administrative tasks, such as preparing PPT presentations, along with handling any special projects as assigned
• Coordinate drive-on passes, and manage logistics of visitor activity
• Organize daily and weekly executive lunch reservations
• Responsible for ordering food/refreshments when needed
• Order gifts for special events/coordinating with internal partners
• Assist with a variety of administrative tasks for special events hosted by the executive office
• Support the 1st Executive Assistant as requested including providing back-up support when the 1st Executive Assistant is out of the office
• Minimum of 2 years of previous network, studio or production-related television experience in a similar administrative role, supporting a senior executive or a team of executives
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
• Understanding of Current and Post Production
• Must be able to use discretionary judgment, and keep strict confidentiality of work matters
• Must be proactive and observant, with a keen eye for detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to keep pace along with flexibility in an environment with frequently changing priorities
• Professional etiquette and a welcoming demeanor while interacting with internal partners and external guests
• Must be able to professionally and cooperatively partner with the 1st Executive Assistant and other team members
• Existing knowledge of the TV industry
• SAP experience strongly desired
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.