Entertainment Marketing Video/ Audio-Line Producer
ABCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Entertainment Marketing Video/ Audio-Line Producer (ABC Entertainment)
An ABC Entertainment Marketing Line Producer is expected to create a strong collaborative environment that supports our creative team and Entertainment Marketing as a whole.
This person must be adept at following multiple projects from the creative process through completion with the ability to adapt to adjusting deadlines and workloads in both the video and audio workflows. This requires having a working knowledge of the processes and procedures at each stage of the workflow. It is imperative for a Line Producer to be proactive in working together with teammates and all stakeholders. The Line Producer team covers day and night shifts daily and the individual needs to rotate between shifts on a week to week basis.
• Communicate effectively with Finishing Editors/Mixers, the Design Team, VPs/Creative Directors/Producers, external vendors and their fellow Line Producers,
• Ensuring the final spot or clip adheres to the creative vision and strategies of the network
• Quality control of content for:
• Creative vision and integrity
• Correct titling and graphic information according to end user requirements
• Correct audio mix
• Correct slates and file names
• Detailed documentation of production progress and any issues
• Ordering or reconciling necessary graphics and ensuring correct and timely delivery of elements
• Coordinating with Creative Directors/Producers for narration sessions and final creative sign-off.
• Updating scripts as needed.
• Directing / Participating in voiceover sessions
• Merging video and audio to create final assets
• Providing input and suggestions to enhance our existing workflow
• Building and strengthening collaborative teams
• Must have at least 3 years practical experience in Post Production
• Must have strong communication skills
• Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
• Must have good work ethic
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Experience with nonlinear editing and audio mixing software preferred
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.