Director - Affilliate Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 4/7/2020 10:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director - Affilliate Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Director - Affilliate Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director - Affilliate Marketing? Director - Affilliate Marketing (ABC Entertainment)
ABC Television's Affiliate Relations & Marketing department builds and maintains strong business relationships with all TV stations that license our first run syndicated programs. The Affiliate Marketing Director is responsible for implementing and developing the local strategy between Disney and our station partners to support first-run product airing on stations throughout the country.
• Develop show strategy at the local level for all station partners and stakeholders.
• Liaise with internal department heads and show executives to align promotion goals.
• Negotiate station co-op marketing budgets and approve customized plans based on individual market needs.
• Formulate and execute all phases of local promotions to drive ratings and increase viewership, including working with third-party sponsors, approval local creative and prize fullfillment.
• Plan and escort high-level show talent to local markets for show launches and various affiliate market visits.
• Evaluate ratings analysis and develop additional marketing tactics where needed, including increased on-air support, shared media and promotions to drive product performance.
• Advise sales and marketing executives on market priorities and requests.
• Foster and maintain multiple relationships with high-level clients and station executives.
• Oversee creation and delivery of all creative assets, including on-air and digital assets.
• Minimum 7 years of television marketing experience; preferably in the affiliate space with knowledge of local markets.
• Minimum 3 years excellent client management and communication skills.
• Extremely organized and able to manage multiple projects at any given time.
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Passion for innovation, creative problem solving, and building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done.
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.