Digital Marketing Coordinator
ABCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Digital Marketing Coordinator (ABC Entertainment Marketing)
The Digital Marketing Coordinator assists the Digital Creative Team in the development of advertising strategies for ABC Entertainment Marketing, specifically focused on all prime time properties. This position provides support in the execution and implementation of all digital marketing campaigns, inclusive of all social media platforms. In addition, the Marketing Coordinator will be a key liaison between the Digital Creative Team, creative agencies, our media agency, and the broader ABC cross-functional team.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for short & long-term marketing deliverables, inclusive of the following duties:
• Managing all creative deliverables and timelines to ensure work is finished, delivered, and trafficked on time (and on budget).
• Owning the relationship and production timelines with the internal creative teams, inclusive of, but not limited to, on-air creative, design, photo, affiliate marketing.
• Ensuring accuracy and excellence of all work done internally and by creative agencies.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist the Digital Creative Team with the day-to-day management of the properties. This includes:
• Ideate and strategize on creative marketing executions with the social media managers.
• Working with the social media team on the delivery of custom content from both internal partners and external creative agencies.
• Establishing relationships with key personnel in the marketing department and other business units.
• Be fully knowledgeable in the intricacies of the many various social platforms ABC supports.
• Conduct research and analysis on the latest digital trends.
• Work closely with our media agency to continue to find efficiencies in creative processes.
• Support the Creative Team in various administrative duties, such as obtaining drive-on passes, scheduling meetings, etc.
2 years related marketing experience with an understanding of marketing fundamentals and creative evaluation, specifically in the digital landscape.
• Outstanding team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a high-profile, high volume environment.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized self-starter
• Knowledge and an interest in the ever-changing landscape of digital and social media marketing
• Impressive verbal and written skills
• Passion for television, specifically ABC television
• Overall positive energy
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.