Creative Film Services Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 2/23/2022 4:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Creative Film Services Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Creative Film Services Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Creative Film Services is responsible for the post production and finishing of all creative audiovisual marketing materials for theatrically released live-action and animated films. We are a bridge between the Creative Advertising team and Feature Post. We also serve as a post production / finishing conduit through which many departments/divisions within the company come for assistance to finish their materials, obtain elements and facilitate legal clearance. These special relationships are crucial to ensure that all materials seen by the public and high-level executives meet the highest standards in audio and visual quality.
• Liaise with Creative Executives, Media Executives, Finishing and Creative vendors to keep graphics, mix and delivery of TV finishing materials on track
• Track and consolidate deadlines and deliverables for Theatrical trailers and sizzles and TV marketing materials / spots
• Disseminate ISCI codes for broadcast spots to all concerned Marketing teams
• Track and confirm testing elements
• Submit rough trailers, spots and film clips for MPAA, Screen Credits and Legal clearances.
• Work with the team to track all finished spots shipping each day and verify that all clearances are obtained prior to shipment
• Manage sizzle requests and obtain all approvals necessary
• Monitor all scripts and narrators read and verify rates and payment
• Track and record invoices for TV finishing
• Request and obtain continuities on all Trailer versions
• Request, collect and review music cue sheets for film marketing materials (Trailers, TV spots, Creative Content, Digital Marketing assets, etc.)
• Contact Library vendors to obtain relevant cues and confirm writers' information
• Data-entry and submission of library music clearance requests
• Compile and organize music assets for multiple Theatrical film projects and Disney marketing campaigns; grant access and track marketing music assets provided to vendors, promotional partners, and Global Marketing teams
• Coordinate with Director to review marketing materials to ensure music accuracy and identify potential issues
• Assist with reconciling music license payments; verify invoice sums and prepare for payment submission to A/P team
• Ability to multi-task and juggle many projects simultaneously
• Knowledge of MPAA and Legal Clearance issues including some knowledge of Music Rights issues
• Excellent organizational skills, keen attention to detail and focus on accuracy is critical
• Motivated self-starter, with a strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
• Positive attitude and calm demeanor in a fast paced environment with a customer-orientated approach
• Maintain the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality regarding film materials and music assets
• Proficient on MAC platforms and adept at learning new software and web-based tools; knowledge of various audio formats
• Professionally communicate in all manners, with strong written and verbal skills
• Understanding of film formats and digital audio and video formats
Required Experience / Background:
• TV and Film finishing
• Post Production
• Trailer House
• Finishing House
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.