Creative Content Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 11:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Creative Content Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Creative Content Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Content Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Marketing is the global marketing arm of The Walt Disney Studios. Our business is responsible for the creative advertising, research, media, publicity and promotion of every movie released theatrically by the Walt Disney Studios – Disney Live Action, Marvel, Lucasfilm, Disney Animation, Pixar, Disneynature, 20th Century Studios, and Disney .
This role will support the Creative Content Team with coordination of creative content execution across multiple lines of business and departments; including but not limited to theatrical marketing EPK and publicity content, bonus content, sizzle reels, and promotional partnership featurettes.
• Assist in the creation and delivery process of 150-200mins of content per film release for EPK, Theatrical Marketing, Bonus Content, Promotional Partner online content, Sizzle Reel and other Digital related content.
• Create timelines and schedules ensuring that vendors are able to meet deadlines.
• Liaise between legal and talent reps for content creation, collect and organize feedback from legal and creative reviewers.
• Coordinate with various legal and production departments on implementing regulations and guidelines in regards to music rights, clearances, release forms and other production legalities.
• Facilitate formats and deliveries, managing final deliveries with Technical Operations, ensuring all pieces are archived and vaulted correctly with each piece containing correct specs ie H264, ProRes, Texted/Textless, Split Audio versions.
• Coordinate Behind The Scenes shoots and Interviews, scheduling and managing the crew.
• Coordinate the production of Creative Content and Publicity related projects: On Set Greetings, Special shoot days, etc.
• Assist in the creation of In Home Menus for Physical: 4K, UHD, Blu-Ray and Digital Streaming content.
• Attend marketing meetings as needed to collect notes/feedback to share with the teams.
• Manage all Invoices and PO's for all vendors for the Creative Content department.
• Build strong relationships with teams across all lines of business within Marvel and Disney.
• Highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize large volume of projects.
• Ability to route and track creative feedback and approvals from high-level distinguished colleagues and effectively communicate to various vendors and internal teams.
• Must be detail oriented, proactive, organized and have the ability to follow-up often and in a friendly and courteous manner
• Prior experience in production, post-production and/or marketing needed. Must thrive under the unique brand of Marvel pressure. Someone who can devote her or himself to hardcore administration duties, is great with Excel, and has a cursory understanding of Avid, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Powerpoint and Keynote.
• Ability to collaborate with members of multiple divisions in marketing.
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects – knowledge of programs to facilitate organization (Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook, Google Documents, Keynote, Power Point, Mac and PC experience)
• At least 1-3 year of experience in Media, or Entertainment industry preferred.
• Bachelor's degree
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.