Creative Advertising Coordinator
Full Time Job
Creative Advertising Coordinator (Print)
It's the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It's hard to define and even harder to create, but that's what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
Creative Advertising is responsible for the creation of all creative audiovisual marketing materials for theatrical and streaming films and series including, but not limited to, Movie Trailers, TV Commercials, Radio Ads, Out-Of-Home advertising and more! We determine how to strategically position and market each title within the U.S. as well as assist the International team in creating materials for territories abroad. We also serve as a creative and strategic conduit through which many departments/divisions within the company come for assistance in creating materials, creative direction or approval. These special relationships are crucial to ensure that one unified campaign is communicated to the public. We work closely with every department within Marketing & Distribution – including, but not limited to creative content, publicity, media, synergy, promotions, international, online marketing, and distribution; Disney divisions include Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, theme parks & resorts, Walt Disney Records; Disney Store, publishing, Disney Interactive Studios, Disney Channel, consumer products, and Disney . We also maintain collaborative relationships with our partners in Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Disney Toon Studios and more specifically Disney Live Action, Marvel, and Lucas Film.
• Basic administrative duties; Scheduling calendar for VP and expense reports
• Download and organize incoming materials on local server and communicate location to team
• Asist in traffic managing and distribution of files to other departments
• Brainstorm ideas for copywriting visual concepts narrowing creative ideas
• Liaison between management, VPs and other departments to exchange campaign information
• Oversee asset production and delivery, update creative status calendar
• Manage vendor relationships, provide updates on projects and revision notes
• Provide a point of contact for other groups and assist with material requests
• Asist with routing material for approval and legal clearances
• Asist with photoshoot logistics, planning and travel, including working with publicity and maintaining creative plan
• Asist with creation and revising of creative materials review sets using Bridge, Photoshop, and Acrobat
• Scheduling script reads and site location visits
• Providing update reports on all current titles
• Invoice approval and processing
• Candidate MUST have an interest in Creative Print Advertising.
• Candidate MUST be extremely organized and have a great eye for detail. Great follow-up a must.
• Candidate MUST understand the importance of discretion when handling confidential material & information
• Candidate MUST thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment.
• Candidate MUST be willing to work extended hours, if needed.
• Candidate MUST demonstrate the ability to be proactive and resourceful.
• Candidate MUST be able to work independently and as a team.
• Some knowledge of Photoshop, and the Adobe Suite is a plus.
• Experience interfacing with high level executives and filmmakers.
• Proficiency in file transferring systems is desirable.
• Bachelor's degree
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.