Coordinator - Marketing Strategy & Planning
This was removed by the employer on 11/22/2019 2:41:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator - Marketing Strategy & Planning jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Coordinator - Marketing Strategy & Planning postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator - Marketing Strategy & Planning? Job Summary:
Do you have a passion for ABC programming? Do you have an interest in helping create innovative campaigns in the entertainment marketing space? Here's your chance to work with one of the best marketing teams in the entertainment business.
ABC Entertainment Group is recruiting a MARKETING STRATEGY COORDINATOR to support the Marketing Strategy team. This position will play an integral supportive role in developing marketing strategies to support ABC Network.
As the Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
• Support the Marketing Strategy team in coordination of strategic marketing & planning initiatives, and in the development of planning processes..
• Maintain comprehensive and accurate strategic planning information in customized online planning and archiving database.
• Support the Digital Strategy team in capturing strategies and tactics, and produce weekly Digital Status Report.
• Administer orders for video clips produced for digital distribution, coordinating efforts with Digital Strategy and Creative Services team to ensure the correct assets are delivered on schedule.
• Capture on-air and off-air marketing tactics across all media for Jimmy Kimmel Live!
• Write Network voice-over copy for targeted on-air promotion and update planning charts.
• General project management, assistance in the creation of marketing campaign decks (Keynote and PowerPoint), brainstorm preparation and meeting coordination.
• Organize, prepare recap notes and provide campaign execution support as needed.
• Build relationships with key stakeholders, internal teams, and external partners.
• General administrative duties; prepare competitive/marketplace research presentations, invoice processing, set up meetings (have technical expertise in setting up a conference room – i.e. print materials, presentation set-up, conference call set-up)
• Minimum 1-2 years overall experience in a marketing/advertising type of function in the entertainment business (television or film); can include internships.
• Strong project management skills with an ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
• Refined social skills – ability to work with varying personalities and communication styles
• Above average knowledge of Entertainment Brands; Passion for ABC programming
• Familiar with the latest social media and pop culture trends
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Creative and strategic thinker; Ability to contribute ideas to the team
• Superior organization skills
• Must be able to work in a fast paced working environment
• Must be adaptable to changing work situations and remain proactive
• Proficiency with Keynote, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel
Knowledge of SAP
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film or Television
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.