Full Time Job
Associate Producer (The Hive)
It's the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It's hard to define and even harder to create, but that's what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
• Monitor all stages of the creative AV production including asset gathering, graphic creation, off-line/on-line editorial and finishing.
• Accurately plan the length and difficulty of tasks and projects.
• Track and maintain production schedules and project calendar.
• Assist in troubleshooting design problems and production difficulties.
• Coordinate the functional requirements of the production.
• Coordinate logistics, logos and cards for all AV materials.
• Support the producers in all aspects of a campaign, from Trailers, Creative Content, to TV spots.
• Interface with editors, motion graphics and music teams.
• Write copy for projects as needed.
• Give notes and feedback on cuts to editors.
• College degree or 3-5 years of relevant industry experience.
• Previous experience as an Associate Producer focusing on trailers is a great asset.
• Well-versed in production workflow processes.
• Ability to make good decisions independently based upon a mixture of analysis, judgment and experience.
• Strong interest to learn and build experience in Creative Advertising, and open to feedback and constructive criticism.
• Interpersonal and communication skills that allow prioritizing and coordinating needs of editorial, graphics, music and finishing team members, while keeping cool under pressure of competing priorities.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.