Art Director - Motion Graphics
ABCNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/6/2021 1:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Art Director - Motion Graphics jobs in New York-NY
Search all Art Director - Motion Graphics postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Art Director - Motion Graphics? Art Director - Motion Graphics (ABC News)
ABC News is looking for a stellar Art Director of Motion Graphics to create and execute design assets for broadcast. This role will be working closely with the SVP of Marketing, as well as ABC News Producers, on a daily basis
• Work alongside Senior Team in conceiving, executing, and producing original graphic design and assets for all marketing creative demands - that best positions and promotes ABC News programs/content, the ABC News brand(s), and drives audience and affinity (delivering results)
• Design and execute graphics for creative content for on-air and streaming platforms as well as for sales, and show related marketing elements & content
• • • At least 5 years of experience with proven hands-on creative excellence in Adobe After Effects
• Must have proven track record as a visual storyteller, creator, marketer, innovator, and in motion graphics and design
• MUST BE original thinker who excels in attending to both the big picture, and ALL the crazy-little-details that make ALL the difference!
• Must be a gifted visual thinker, who excels at conceiving & building surprising creative that generates true emotion, smarts & humor
• Must be able to take on multiple assignments – and swiftly research, deliver and produce original high-end storytelling visuals
• Must help manage workflow as a leader and team-player
• Must be able to work closely and effectively with full production team and senior staff – and must be able to lead
• Must be able to produce under extreme deadlines
• Must be able to execute against brand designs and understand commitment to building brand through design
• Must excel at working within a creative team - and inspiring team dynamic
• Must also excel at making efficient use of all resources and changing technologies
• And lastly and quite critical - must be passionate and love the work!
• • • 5 years of experience with After Effects
• • • BA degree or equivalent work experience
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company's streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.