Administrative Assistant - Labor Relations
This was removed by the employer on 9/26/2019 11:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Administrative Assistant - Labor Relations jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant - Labor Relations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant - Labor Relations? Job Summary:
Are you the type who jumps at challenges? Do you feel comfortable juggling both long-term and ''this minute'' work? Do others consider you a ''people'' person? And do you hope to start a career at Disney? If the answer is ''yes,'' then a Professional Support position in (name segment, do not use acronym) at The Walt Disney Company might be right for you.
Our Support Professionals are highly-respected and use their skills to keep the wheels turning so that our Guests and customers can enjoy the legendary Disney Magic. You'd be part of a dynamic, fast-paced team that does their part to bring smiles to millions, and would learn about your industry from some of the most creative, intelligent people in the field.
This position currently supports the SVP and VP of Labor Relations.
• Track all grievances and arbitrations on our charts
• Track/distribute one-off agreements
• Special Skills / Star Waiver Requests
• Distribute new rate sheets / agreements
• CSATF 30-day Employment Verification Letters
• 3-day notices (union dues delinquency notices)
• DGA Producer/Director Notices
• DGA Employment Data Reports
• DGA Deal Memo Revision Requests
• SAG-AFTRA Casting Data Reports
• DGA Script Delivery Reminders
• IATSE Local 884 Roster Updates
• Rate increase notices
• Upload new rate sheets/ agreements to Fox Portal
• TV assignment updates
• Maintain Office/ kitchen supplies inventory
• SAG-AFTRA Background Performer claims
• Late/Missing payment claims
• DGA Replacement Director notices
• DGA First Time Director notices
• DGA Holiday Hiatus Waivers
• Start-up paperwork/agreements for Canadian productions
• Benefit Plans' Missing Contributions invoice processing
• AMPTP Legal Committee Chart Updates
• Related/Affiliated Entity Notices
• Answer telephones
• Manage calendars for multiple executives
Additional departmental needs such as:
• Facilities requests
• IT/computer related requests
• Obtaining all validations for Disney employees
• Video conferencing set-up
• At least 2 years or more in an administrative role and/or equivalent experience supporting an executive;
• Sharp written and verbal communication skills, including clean grammar;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines/deliverables;
• Strong proficiency with computers, phones and office equipment;
• Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite and working in a Windows environment;
• A calm head and steady hand to deal with the unexpected;
• Confidence to learn new programs such as SAP, Sharepoint and Concur;
• Reliability handling confidential information;
• Desire to truly be helpful to your leaders and co-workers, to go the extra mile without being asked, to build solid inter and intra-team relationships;
• Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail; and
• A positive outlook and a can-do attitude.
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.