Sr. Digital Content Producer
ABC Owned TV StationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2023 1:41:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Digital Content Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Digital Content Producer postings
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States; Raleigh, North Carolina, United States; Houston, Texas, United States; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States; Glendale, California, United States; Chicago, Illinois, United States; San Francisco, California, United States; Fresno, California, United States
The ABC-owned television station group is looking for a dynamic, self-starting content creator to join our Central Content Group as a Senior Digital Producer! The Senior Digital Producer (Full-Time) reports to the Director of Content Operations and collaborates with digital teams across all stations to produce multi-platform editorial content and help lead day-to-day digital content production for our collective websites.
The Central Content Group supports our eight stations across the U.S. with digital coverage for high-impact events, including daily topical stories, breaking news, corporate synergy, and major tentpole events, including elections and the Oscars.
We are seeking a seasoned Senior Digital Producer with extensive editorial experience! The Sr. Digital Producer should be comfortable creating and optimizing news content across all digital and social platforms, as well as cultivating relationships and partnering remotely with content creators around the country. The candidate must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment while demonstrating impeccable editorial judgment.
This candidate can sit at any of our eight TV stations, which are WABC (New York), WPVI (Philadelphia), WTVD (Raleigh), WLS (Chicago), KTRK (Houston), KABC (Los Angeles), KGO (San Francisco), and KFSN (Fresno)
If working on the East Coast – the schedule would predominately be 5a – 2p EST, Monday – Friday.
If working on the West Coast - the schedule would predominately be 2a - 11a PST, Monday - Friday.
• The Senior Digital Producer will be responsible for producing and distributing content for our digital and social platforms.
• Support the needs of division leaders in planning and implementing digital content opportunities throughout the year
• Lead multi-platform content production across station group during major news events by coordinating and communicating with station partners
• Discover, pitch and report potential news stories for OTV platforms using their editorial expertise and news discovery tools, optimize content for search, and Partner with data analytics teams to establish and track KPIs, provide actionable insights and develop standard processes
• Use a mix of editorial judgment and data metrics to determine digital content priority
• Contribute new ideas and concepts to the team on a regular basis and identify new opportunities for growth
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a digital news operation
• Prior experience creating for and programming digital platforms and managing social media accounts
• Strong writing and editing skills, including knowledge of AP Style and SEO standard processes
• Knowledge of the digital media landscape, including mobile and social and interest in emerging platforms
• Familiarity with web analytics products
• Adherence to the highest standards of journalism
• Be available to work on short notice, including evenings, weekends and holidays during major news events
• Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects)
• Awareness of digital formats and trends in emerging platforms
• High school diploma or equivalent experience
• Journalism degree from a four-year accredited college or university
The hiring range for this position is $75,000 to $125,000 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.