TV Literary Assistant
A3 Artists AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Major talent agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York & UK is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist in the TV Literary division in our Los Angeles office.
This is an entry-level position, which requires initiative while learning on the job. Interest in becoming a talent agent is essential. Strong leadership qualities, excellent phone and communication skills, multi-tasking and versatility are invaluable in this role.
A passion for theatre, film and television as well as the talent agency world is key. Great opportunity to advance with intensive hands-on experience including an agent in training program for qualified individuals.
The TV Literary Assistant is a crucial position which requires an individual to work well within a team and be prepared for a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. This individual is expected to show resourcefulness, exhibit accountability, and understand their role well enough to work independently and demonstrate initiative. Talent management, casting or agency experience strongly preferred.
• Generating client submissions, updating and preparing client materials
• Coordinate meetings and organize busy calendars for agents and clients
• Assist with media monitoring and clipping, flag relevant industry news
• Assist with the creation of various press materials including media alerts, press releases, internal documents, etc.
• Provide significant script coverage for client pitches
• Track current and potential clients
• Qualifications and Skills: • BA/BS degree required • Previous assistant experience, 1-2 years preferred • Internships at casting offices and talent agencies is a plus • Excellent written & communication skills • Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team • Proficient with PC, Microsoft Office • Media savvy • Ability to comfortably interact with high profile clients and to use high level of discretion/confidentiality • Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests • A self-starter
• Non-exempt, Hourly
• FSA & HSA
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online