A3 Artists AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/9/2021 7:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Talent Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Talent Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Talent Assistant II
Major talent agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York & London is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist in the Talent division in our New York or Los Angeles office.
This is an entry-level position, which requires initiative while learning on the job. Interest in becoming a talent agent is essential.
Strong leadership qualities, excellent phone and communication skills, multi-tasking and versatility are invaluable in this role. A passion for theatre, film and television as well as the talent agency world is key. Great opportunity to advance with intensive hands-on experience including an agent in training program for qualified individuals.
The Talent Assistant II is a crucial position which requires an individual to work well within a team and be prepared for a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. This individual is expected to show resourcefulness, exhibit accountability, and understand their role well enough to work independently and demonstrate initiative. Talent management, casting, video editing or agency experience strongly preferred.
Qualifications and Skills:
-BA/BS degree required
- Previous assistant experience, 1-2 years preferred
- Experience with video editing
- Basic editing, clipping, and converting of video and still images
- Assist our media library team with file archiving, restoring, deleting, and organizing media
- Internships at casting offices and talent agencies is a plus
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Proficient with PC, MS Office
- Media savvy
- Ability to comfortably interact with high profile clients and to use high level of discretion/confidentiality
- Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
- Assist with media monitoring and clipping; flag relevant industry news
- Assist with the creation of various press materials including media alerts, press releases, internal documents, etc.
- A self-starter with the ability to think