Digital Media Assistant
A3 Artists AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2022 10:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Digital Media Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Digital Media Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Major talent agency with offices in Los Angeles & New York is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist in the Digital & Branded Content division in our Los Angeles office.
This is an entry-level position, which requires initiative while learning on the job. Interest in becoming a talent agent is essential.
Strong leadership qualities, excellent phone and communication skills, multi-tasking and versatility are invaluable in this role. Great opportunity to advance with intensive hands-on experience including an agent-in-training program for qualified individuals.
The Digital Assistant is a crucial position which requires an individual to work well within a team and be prepared for a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. We are looking for someone who has a passion and experience in both traditional reality TV and in the digital sphere and is interested in a career as an agent. Media experience, whether it be at a production company, TV network, PR, digital, or advertising, is great but not required, but a passion for this end of the business necessary.
• Help expand and source our database of influencers, traditional talent, and producers using a variety of tools and their own social knowledge
• Manage casting submissions, auditions, and project execution
• Build and manage contacts across a variety of verticals
• Update and process client materials and paperwork
• Interact with Accounting department to track money due to clients
• Assist with media monitoring and clipping; flag relevant industry news
• Administrative support, including monitoring emails, screening phone calls and managing calendar
• Take on additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
• BA/BS degree required
• Previous assistant experience preferred
• Internships at digital media and talent agencies is a plus
• Excellent written & communication skills
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team
• Proficient with PC, Microsoft Office Suite
• Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
• Self-starter with the ability to thing and work creatively and strategically