A3 Artists AgencyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Major talent agency with offices in Los Angeles & New York is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist in the Digital & Branded Content division in our New York office.
This is an entry-level position, which requires initiative while learning on the job. Interest in becoming a talent agent is essential.
Strong leadership qualities, excellent phone and communication skills, multi-tasking and versatility are invaluable in this role. Great opportunity to advance with intensive hands-on experience including an agent-in-training program for qualified individuals.
The Digital Assistant is a crucial position which requires an individual to work well within a team and be prepared for a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. We are looking for someone who has a passion and experience in both traditional reality TV and in the digital sphere and is interested in a career as an agent. Media experience, whether it be at a production company, TV network, PR, digital, or advertising, is great but not required, but a passion for this end of the business necessary.
• Help expand and source our database of influencers, traditional talent, and producers using a variety of tools and their own social knowledge
• Manage casting submissions, auditions, and project execution
• Build and manage contacts across a variety of verticals
• Update and process client materials and paperwork
• Interact with Accounting department to track money due to clients
• Assist with media monitoring and clipping; flag relevant industry news
• Administrative support, including monitoring emails, screening phone calls and managing calendar
• Take on additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
• BA/BS degree required
• Previous assistant experience preferred
• Internships at digital media and talent agencies is a plus
• Excellent written & communication skills
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team
• Proficient with PC, Microsoft Office Suite
• Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
• Self-starter with the ability to thing and work creatively and strategically
Salary: $18.50/hour; non-exempt Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), meal stipend and paid holidays
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online