A3 Artists AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Major talent agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York & UK is seeking a Public Relations and Social Media Coordinator to join our Communications Division in our Los Angeles office.
In this role, candidates will learn how a talent agency works from the inside and with the media and internal communications of the agency.
This position requires initiative while learning on the job. Strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, adept multi-tasking and versatility are invaluable in this role. A passion for the entertainment industry is also key.
The Communications Coordinator is a crucial position which requires an individual to work well within a team and be prepared for a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. This individual is expected to be proactive, show resourcefulness, exhibit accountability, and understand their role well enough to work independently and as part of the team. We are searching for candidates who are interested in pursuing a long-term role in the entertainment industry.
• Screen calls and press inquiries for the department as needed
• Write a variety of different content to support communications and marketing efforts, including newsletters, social copy, press pitches, talking points, and press releases
• Assist communications team in developing and implementing a communications strategy designed to further company objectives
• Stay up to date on industry trends and make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and practices
• Respond to media inquiries and maintain relationships with members of the press and journalists
• Assist team with ideating, planning, executing, and monitoring content for A3's social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
• Possess a strong understanding of social media platforms and current trends
• Perform outreach to press outlets
• Assist with administrative tasks and ad hoc projects
• 1-2 years experience in a communications, social media or marketing role
• BA/BS in Communications, Journalism or Marketing
• Strong media contacts across the industry trades
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
• Strong knowledge of AP writing style
• Proficiency in media databases (e.g., Meltwater, Cision, Muck Rack, etc.)
• Proven knowledge of communications and marketing ethics and best practices
• Discretion is essential
• Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining strict attention to detail
Salary: • Full-time • Non-exempt, Hourly Benefits: • Medical/Dental/Vision • FSA & HSA
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online