A+E Television NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Executive Assistant provides high-level support to the EVP of Lifetime Movies, Limited Series & Original Movie Acquisitions by managing her frequently changing calendar, planning and scheduling meetings with senior executives, and all domestic/international travel. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and an organized planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. A positive attitude despite the pressures of a fast-paced environment is essential. The candidate will need to be able to multi-task and possess the ability to succeed with minimal guidance or supervision, be skilled at anticipating problems, managing multiple priorities and global scheduling needs.
• Scheduling meetings and managing her calendar; Booking travel - including high volume meetings at industry events (e.g. NATPE, MIPCOM); Prepare expense reports; Answering calls and managing call log.
• Maintain and organize grids and databases, including files, scripts, submissions and production assets.
• Take notes and participate in weekly development meetings.
• Prepare and track any new movie order programming documents (e.g. RFNs, PACs).
• Primary contact between programming and all other AETN departments for various requests - schedule and prep for internal and external meetings; create documents and PowerPoint decks for senior execs and management team as needed.
• Serves as the covering assistant to the CEO/President of A+E Networks, President of A+E Programming, and other senior-level executives when visiting the LA office.
• Maintains master grids, comprised of scripted series and movie department project details.
• Distributes company-wide announcements on behalf of the EVP
• Tracks the status of all incoming materials, including external submissions and current project materials.
• Creates presentations, video content, and decks for high profile meetings and events.
• Manage all administrative duties in a fast-paced office on a high-volume desk.
• 2+ administrative experience in a fast-paced, corporate environment
• Required - Entertainment and/or agency experience
• B.A./B.S. degree
• Sense of humor and ability to work while having fun in an ambiguous environment
• Ability to maintain composure and task switch efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while answering any questions from the team and maintaining a commitment to deadlines
• Impeccable attention to detail
• High levels of integrity and discretion
• Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of groups such as senior management, peers and outside vendors
• Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Excellent Airtable, Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel skills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online