VP, Scheduling, Lifetime
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/18/2016 9:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for VP, Scheduling, Lifetime jobs in New York-NY
Search all VP, Scheduling, Lifetime postings
Full Time Job
Manage all aspects of scheduling including daily, weekly and quarterly schedules that maximize ratings, meet goals and are saleable for Lifetime and LMN.
• Design a linear schedule that will maximize ratings, meet goals and is saleable
• Proactively revise schedules as needed based on ratings analysis, ratings goals and sales commitments
• Create and implement successful launch platforms for major events and series
Strategic and Long-Term Scheduling
• Collaborate with the SVP, Program Planning on all short and long term strategic brainstorming and planning to ensure consistent ratings growth
• Monitor, report and act upon key competitive information that will allow us to more effectively navigate the crowded television landscape
• Oversee competitive intelligence, including linear and digital platforms, in order to effectively plan key network launches and initiatives
Qualification Requirements Minimum of 5 years of broadcast/cable television scheduling experience
Hands on experience and thorough knowledge of program selection, production, and/or basic cable program management
Strong knowledge of and interest in TV, Film and biographical stories
Strong PC skills Educational Requirements BA or BS Degree Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.