VP, HR Compliance & Operations
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/22/2020 9:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for VP, HR Compliance & Operations jobs in New York-NY
Search all VP, HR Compliance & Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VP, HR Compliance & Operations? THE ROLE: VP, HR Compliance & Operations
Develop and execute HR initiatives in the areas of: Reporting & Systems, with particular emphasis on optimizing the use of Workday in an efficient and effective manner; Employee Relations & Investigations; Compliance & Reporting; Policies & Training and other related HR programs/initiatives as dictated by business needs.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Ensure that Workday is properly implemented and that reporting is efficient and in support of all the HR functions.
• Ensure that all employee data is properly input into Workday and that Workday is optimized for employee self-service, keeping in mind any cultural limitations.
• Develop streamlined and simplified protocols for Workday approvals.
• Assure all required governmental filings related to employee hiring are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Perform continuous review and audit, in partnership with internal employment law, of A+E employment policies.
• Effectively reduce risk on employee relations issues by providing guidance and, if required, conducting investigations for HR professionals and business leaders on employee discipline and compliance issues.
• Manage a team of US-based HR professionals to help drive consistency and execution of HR processes with a strong focus on improving the associate experience for HR related activities.
• Involvement in other high impact business projects as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to innovate and learn. You will not be alone. You'll have an opportunity to be a key thought leader and contributor to shaping and implementing our HRIS strategies. You will build relationships, both internal and external that will support transformational solutions & support our areas of business. Finally, you'll be exposed to various A+E departments and stakeholders to learn their goals and needs so you can become a trusted partner.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant HR experience, preferably in a demonstrated analytical environment.
• Proficiency in Workday; proven success in maximizing its capabilities.
• Detail-oriented with an unwavering commitment to pursue relevant and accurate data.
• Results-oriented with the ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered and meeting deadlines within a dynamic work environment.
• Excellent planning and organization skills as demonstrated through detailed and specific project plans and project management tools.
• proven ability to develop milestones and meet specific deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
* * * * *
A+E Networks is proud to uphold an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. This policy also applies to all employees, consultants, and third-party workers.
A+E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.