A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/28/2021 8:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Video Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Video Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Video Producer?
Full Time Job
Video Producer, Lifetime (Temporary)
The Role: Video Producer, Lifetime (Temporary)
This role, based in NYC, is responsible for the production of video to support Lifetime network priorities.
The ideal candidate is a fan of Lifetime programming.
They have experience producing short, mid, and/or longform video content and will excel in the production of multi-platform video projects for various internal clients.
They will produce both original content as well as repurpose existing content and IP into new formats.
They will be expected to produce content to the highest creative standards within budget and on time.
They will be prepared to assist on projects for other brands (History, A&E, Bio) and other network priorities
• BA/BS Degree
• 3-5 years experience as an AP or Producer on short, mid, or longform digital and/or linear projects.
• Experience both field and post producing.
• Experience working with talent
• Strong scripting/story skills. Story producing credits a plus.
• Experience with crime, documentary, lifestyle, and unscripted content a plus
• Experience with narrative and editorial content a plus
• Experience working with repurposed content a plus.
• Experience working within a network environment a plus.
• Familiarity with Premiere and Adobe Suite
• Ability to edit stringouts of projects
• Strong time/project management and multi-tasking skills and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Detailed-oriented and extremely organized
• Knowledge or experience in spreadsheet and database applications like AirTable and Excel
• Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently, and be able to meet deadlines under strict time constraints
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months