Vice President, Lifetime Movies
A+E NetworksLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/2/2019 5:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Vice President, Lifetime Movies jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Vice President, Lifetime Movies postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Vice President, Lifetime Movies? MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Vice President, Lifetime Movies:
• Oversees the movie process from start to finish: idea generation, script development, casting, production, and post. Works closely with the network's other departments to make sure that the everyone has the information and resources they need.
• Has a strong focus on hiring writers and producers, developing scripts, cultivating and managing talent, and communicating the creative vision for the movie.
• Maintains strong relationships in the creative community to attract original ideas, scripts, and talent.
• Stays on the lookout for potential programming acquisitions and ideas from many sources, options material, pays particular attention to fresh concepts and programming trends.
• Identifies opportunities to create programming that strengthens viewership, enhances the brand, attracts advertisers, and broadens the network's appeal to a diverse demographic.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you will be involved in the creative process of making a movie for television from start to finish. You will come to understand the Lifetime brand and learn how to put together and manage a team of creatives, from producers to writers, directors, and cast all aligned in the goal of making the best possible movie for our audience.
• 5 - 7 years of development experience, preferably in features and/or television.
• Candidate will have established relationships with producers, directors, writers, agents, talent, and the creative community in general.
• Strong story development skills, and the ability to create a collaborative environment with producers, writers, and directors.
• Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills.
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.