Summer Paid Intern - Digital Content Licensing
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/13/2021 6:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Paid Intern - Digital Content Licensing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Summer Paid Intern - Digital Content Licensing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Paid Intern - Digital Content Licensing? Digital Content Licensing - Summer Intern (Graduate)
The Strategy & Business Development MBA Intern will work within the Global Content Sales division to size opportunities and generate roadmaps for monetizing content across A+E's brand portfolio (HISTORY, A&E, Lifetime, FYI, LMN) through D2C and emerging third-party platforms.
YOU, THE INTERN:
The MBA Intern's responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to):
• Tracking and evaluating performance of A+E content on ex. US digital platforms; providing insights and recommendations to optimize content strategy
• Making the business case for digital products and strategies that will drive incremental profitability
• Performing competitive research and analysis to identify tailwinds/anticipate headwinds
• Supporting active and pending negotiations with research, financial modeling, presentation decks, etc.
• Completing a capstone project that demystifies aspects of our business and recommends appropriate courses of action
YOU, THE CANDIDATE:
• Possess exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Are an intellectual risk-taker who is thoughtful, culturally competent, and eager to learn
• Are proficient in MS Excel (pivots, vlookups, advanced formulas) and Powerpoint
• Are able to communicate complex ideas effectively to technical and non-technical teams at all levels of the organization
• Are comfortable mining and manipulating massive datasets
• Are a big-picture thinker who is highly detail-oriented
• Are a proactive self-starter who gets satisfaction from solving problems
• Experience with any of the following is a plus: contracts, ad tech/video monetization, financial modeling, data visualization This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.