Summer Paid Intern - History PR
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/27/2020 5:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Paid Intern - History PR jobs in New York-NY
Search all Summer Paid Intern - History PR postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Paid Intern - History PR? WHAT THE INTERN WILL DO IN THIS ROLE
• Create niche press lists that could be used to send press materials to the appropriate contacts in addition to making necessary edits to current press lists so they remain up to date.
• Review programming to familiarize him or herself with what our network is promoting and offer publicity ideas.
• Handle PR administrative needs during events such as Comic Con and TCA.
• Format and send daily press clips to top executives and internal teams along with pulling TV appearances, scene pulls and drafting releases and press pitches.
• Assist with any other administrative PR duties such as uploading photos and assets to the press site, approving press contacts, booking talent travel and creating itineraries.
• Act as a liaison between both internal departments and external teams to gather, deliver and communicate key assets/information.
• If the intern is interested in any one specific area or task, assisting him or her in learning more about it so they can grow and learn through the program.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Organization and coordination of tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Inquisitive (asks questions to better understand the responsibilities of PR)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Drive to take initiative with both an analytical and creative thinking mind-set
- A positive attitude and an interest in television, entertainment and pop culture
- Proficient in Office 365 including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Prior knowledge of the tools we use (ie Muckrack, TVEyes, Cision) is strongly encouraged but not required This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.