Summer Paid Intern - Digital Content Licensing
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
Digital Content Licensing - Summer Intern (Graduate)
THE ROLE: Digital Content Licensing - Summer Intern (Graduate)
The intern will play an integral role in supporting the development and execution of growth strategies for all Digital Content Licensing businesses. The candidate will work across all brands (A&E, Lifetime, and History), adding value by providing insights on the competitive digital landscape, re-envisioning deal-status reporting and providing a new perspective to ongoing content monetization initiatives.
• Build an inventory review to compare/contrast industry-leading platforms across various categories including: 1) Content offering 2) Commercial statistics 3) Marketing strategy 4) Market sizing 5) Others
• Develop comprehensive and dynamic sales/deal status tracker inclusive of all open, ongoing and future deal negotiations
• Produce ad hoc forecasting and revenue models tailored to the new products such as Podcasting, FAST Channels, among others
• Enhance AVOD/SVOD Rate Card tool currently under development to better value our library assets and more efficiently monetize our content
• Collaborate with other departments including Finance, Content Strategy, Marketing, Research on relevant cross-departmental projects
• Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Comfort with analytical work and pulling data
• Solid oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, being resourceful and independent
• A positive attitude and desire to gain experience within the TV/digital content
• Passionate about the media industry and a basic understanding of digital audiences
• Excellent communicator with the ability to manage high volume of priorities and
execute in a goals-driven environment.
• A true team player!