Sr. Video Producer
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Role: Sr. Video Producer, Lifetime (Temporary)
This role, based in NYC, is responsible for the production of video to support Lifetime network priorities.
The ideal candidate is a true fan of the Lifetime brand.
They are an experienced producer of short, mid, and/or longform video content who will excel in the production of multi-platform video projects for various internal clients.
They have experience managing a slate of projects in different stages of production.
They have excellent client management skills.
They will produce both original content as well as repurpose existing content and IP into new formats.
They will be expected to produce content to the highest creative standards within budget and on time.
They will be prepared to assist on projects for other brands (History, Lifetime, Bio) and other network priorities.
• BA/BS Degree
• 5-7 years experience as a Producer on short, mid, or longform digital and/or linear projects.
• Experience both field and post producing.
• Experience working with talent
• Strong scripting/story skills. Story producing credits a plus.
• Experience with crime, documentary, and unscripted content a plus
• Experience working with repurposed content a plus.
• Experience working within a network environment a plus.
• Familiarity with Premiere and Adobe Suite
• Ability to edit stringouts of projects
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Detailed-oriented and extremely organized
• Knowledge or experience in spreadsheet and database applications like AirTable and Excel
• Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently, and be able to meet deadlines under strict time constraints
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.