Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition (Open to Remote Work)
''THE DIVISION'S STORY
Our People Team is aptly named. We're all about ''people'' and all about ''team'' - and all in the service of outcomes. Whether we're helping to structure an organization, fill a key role, forecast new capabilities, align teams or grow leaders at all levels, we are all about results. We do the right thing even when it's hard, help others have tough conversations, and we're thrilled to support the growth of this amazing company. As People Partners to the business, we are trusted advisors who collaborate closely with our People Specialists to deliver smart solutions to tough organizational, process and people challenges. As a creative company, we're all about talent. We're the ones who find them, grow them and keep them!
THE ROLE: Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition
This role will cover a broad range of department responsibilities including senior and executive level search, driving strategy and execution of department priorities, leading discussions in DEI recruiting, and providing leadership across the Talent Acquisition team. You will manage clients, vendors, stakeholders, and candidates through the recruiting and selection process, provide consultative guidance, and lead projects that enhance the recruiting experience. As a recruiting leader you will be passionate about keeping abreast of trends and innovative recruiting techniques that enable us to be a best-in-class recruitment shop.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Partner with hiring managers and key stakeholders to understand unique talent needs, including giving leaders a view of external market data, and be a key piece of furthering our DEI strategy
• Manage the full lifecycle recruiting process and hiring deliverables. This will include creating compelling position descriptions, sourcing diverse candidate pipelines, screening candidates, advising on the recruiting process and scheduling interviews, and negotiating job offers
• Candidate management - owns the candidate development process from identification and engagement to offer extension and closing
• Own strategy and implementation of key department initiatives including CRM and other pipelining capabilities, department reporting, upgrading TA processes including assessment/selection, onboarding, internship program, referrals and other creative sourcing channels
• Work cross-functionally across the A+E People Team, partnering with People Partners and COE leads day to day
• At least 5 years of professional recruitment experience, with at least 2 years working in house (combination of in house and agency experience preferred)
• Strong project management skills
• Strong communication skills (written & oral).
• Due to the sensitive information this individual will encounter, they must understand the importance of confidentiality
• It is imperative that this person be flexible, organized, focused, has strong attention to detail and have excellent follow-up skills within a fast-paced environment
• Thrives in being involved of multiple streams of work and context switching between them
• Enjoys gray spaces and seeks to drive clarity where there is no clear direction
• While this is not a role with formal people management responsibilities, you have interest in management and leading teams