Sr. Level Designer / Animator
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Sr. Level Designer/Animator (Temporary)
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Production Operations and Engineering consists of a wide range of media centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A+E's programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast and distribute content as well as run the tech infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing new solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude we are seeking for a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you!
THE ROLE: Sr. Level Designer/Animator (Temporary)
A+E Networks Production Operations is looking for a Sr. Level 2d/3d Motion Designer/Animator to join our growing team.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• The ideal person will be creative, conceptual and innovative and have a versatile, collaborative approach to the design process.
• Create compelling, fresh design ideas and typography solutions that will help brand our Networks.
• You will need to be a self-starter, able to problem solve both technical and creative challenges, with the ability to find and explore solutions as the project progresses.
• Demonstrate a variety of creative styles and methodologies with proven credentials in developing bold and original design.
• Looking for a creative who will take ownership for the projects they work on and have a productive and positive attitude with clients and fellow design team members.
• You are comfortable working under tight deadlines, and are extremely organized with project files, and adept in sharing projects/toolkits with fellow designers.
Must have minimum of 5 years' experience at Sr. level design with a refined eye for design, and demonstrated command of the following skill set:
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D.
• Advanced creative and technical capabilities in compositing and visual effects using both AE & C4D solutions.
• Must be able to take design project from concept to completion.
• Adept at broadcast design, branding, on-air and off-air design conventions and post-production process.
• Must organize personal workflow so projects are easily passed between colleagues
• Technically knowledgeable and savvy in a broadcast and digital environment.
• Constant development of skills and exploration of new creative techniques.
• Able to communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third-party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.