Specialist, Consumer Marketing & Media Lifetime & LMN
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Specialist, Consumer Marketing & Media – LIFETIME & LMN
A E Networks has an exciting Specialist opportunity in New York providing support to the Lifetime Consumer Marketing & Media team in the development, execution, and analysis of all marketing campaigns.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Specialist, Consumer Marketing & Media – LIFETIME & LMN:
• Provide support in the development and execution of all marketing campaigns (owned and paid)
• Assist in weekly On-Air planning, revisions, updates, reporting, and VOD plans
• Maintain and distribute organizational and campaign tracking documents, as well as developing creative rollout and launch documents
• Work across multiple departments to draft show briefs
• Manage job requests for campaign assets; Monitor deadlines and asset deliveries across multiple agencies/departments
• Provide a ''quality control'' filter of documents and assets before delivery
• Assist in the development of campaign copy (radio, search, e-blasts, etc.)
• Track key trends in the media and entertainment landscape
• Provide administrative support, including scheduling meetings and other tasks as needed
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you will have the opportunity to put all your creative and analytical skills to work in a supportive environment with likeminded people. You'll learn that all ideas are welcome on our collaborative team, and gain experience in bringing marketing campaigns to life.
• BA/BS Degree
• 2-4 year Marketing/advertising experience (Experience in entertainment/agency a plus)
• Have strong sense of story and a passion for TV, entertainment, and marketing
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills needed and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple team members/advisors
• Detailed-oriented and extremely organized
• Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently, and be able to meet deadlines under strict time constraints
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to handle confidential information and communicate comfortably and efficiently with colleagues of all levels
• Maintain awareness of competitive set
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
THE DIVISON'S STORY
Creative Marketing is more than just a team of specialist creatives. We are a quirky, diverse collective of tattooed collaborators and boundary-breakers. Known for pushing the limits of brave storytelling, we strive to develop fresh, distinctive ideas and award-winning campaigns that inspire loyalty and love for A&E, HISTORY and Lifetime. You see a twisted challenge in joining our creative rant sessions while maintaining your own point of view, and you aren't shy about sharing your more ''out there'' ideas that will bring in new audiences.