Social Media Coordinator
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/24/2021 3:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Social Media Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Social Media Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Media Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Social Media Coordinator (Temporary)
The A&E Social Media Coordinator should be an engaging writer who is extremely organized with the ability to multi-task. This role will interact and engage with fans in real-time as well as ideating, curating and distributing custom content specifically for the social media landscape. It is imperative that the A&E Social Media Coordinator understand social media platforms and have a knowledge of the A&E show lineup.
A&E Social Media Coordinator
Provide assistance to social strategy team which includes, but is not limited to the below:
• Schedule posts and oversee the rollout of social material to ensure timely publishing
• Daily monitoring and top-line reports of page and content performance using key listening tools.
• Engage and activate audiences on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & TikTok for series.
• Manage front page for all A&E social pages
• Work with moderation team to ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner
• Respond fan questions, escalate larger trends and insights as necessary
• Keep track social creative delivery tracking assets
• Manage request calendar
• Live tweet shows engaging with fans and posting content
• Focus on content editing and copywriting
• Available to work week and weekend nights when shows premiere to live-tweet
/Requirements Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Digital Media, or a related field
• Minimum one-two (1-2) years of relevant social experience
• Light Photoshop and video editing abilities
• Knowledge of data reporting platforms a must