Social Media Coordinator
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Social Media Coordinator (TEMPORARY)
The A&E Social Media Coordinator will be an engaging writer and organized ombudsman for the Social Media Strategy & Creative Department, interacting and engaging with fans in real-time on social media as well as ideating, curating and distributing custom content specifically for the social media landscape. It is imperative that the A&E Social Media Coordinator understand social media platforms and have a knowledge of the A&E show lineup.
• Engage, and activate social audiences on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Schedule social first videos, promos, and editorial content on various social platforms
• Submit weekly reports on social statistics and learnings.
• Brainstorm content ideas for A&E shows
• Available to work week and weekend nights when shows premiere to live-tweet
• Qualifications/Requirements Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Digital Media, or a related field
• Minimum one-two (1-2) years relevant work experience