Senior Vice President
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/16/2021 3:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Vice President jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Vice President postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Vice President?
Full Time Job
Senior Vice President, Home Made & FYI
THE DIVISON'S STORY
Original Programming (Network and Studio)
A E Networks is not in the television business. It's in the storytelling business. Our job is to bring consumers new ways to experience those stories. We get up every day excited to discover new talent, narratives and characters, and live for any chance to shepherd a great idea through development to air.
Reporting to the President of Programming, the SVP of Home Made & FYI will be responsible for constructing and leading the vision of the home block across the A+E portfolio and unscripted programming for FYI. The position oversees the development and production of unscripted series for these brands and works closely with the Ad Sales team.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Oversee all production, development and strategic deployment of home content for all brands and platforms within the A+E Networks portfolio, including but not limited to long form series formats, podcasts etc.
• Oversee and manage strategy for A&E Weekend Daytime Block and FYI linear, as well as enthusiast content across all brands.
• Coordinate with Ad Sales and Content Sales to maximize revenue opportunities on all platforms including international sales, AVOD, and SVOD.
• Partner with internal unscripted studio to develop and grow formats
• Coordinate with affiliate teams to help align content mandates.
• Coordinate and help lead marketing efforts to evolve branding for maximum flexibility
• Creative and production experience in home formats
• Strong leadership qualities
• Ability to work and coordinate across departments