Senior Specialist, Advanced Advertising Solutions
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/9/2020 6:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Specialist, Advanced Advertising Solutions jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Specialist, Advanced Advertising Solutions postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Specialist, Advanced Advertising Solutions? Senior Specialist, Advanced Advertising Solutions (AAS)
THE ROLE: Senior Specialist, Advanced Advertising Solutions (AAS)
The Senior Specialist, Advanced Advertising Solutions (AAS) will be responsible for executing day-to-day objectives of Advanced Advertising Solutions assisting with product development and specializing in quality control, user acceptance testing (UAT) and optimization of advertising products across A+E Networks brands on web, mobile and OTT with a focus on new AVOD Platforms. Additionally, this position will oversee Strategic Partnerships with external video advertising health solutions such as Staq and Watching That to evaluate and monitor video ad delivery across all endpoints.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Under the direction of the Sr Director, Advanced Advertising Solutions onboard and certify video advertising across platforms, devices and points of distribution for web, mobile and CTV products with a focus on new OTT/AVOD Platforms.
• Educate and communicate technical requirements, development progress and project timelines to internal and external key stakeholders
• Understand business needs and video serving technologies to address current and future opportunities with new ad products, enhancements and updates
• Collaborate with Ad Tech partner technical teams during development sprints to test and address implementation issues as they arise
• Monitor and track all elements of the digital products and ad serving technology stack for updates/releases to review and test prior to implementation. This primarily applies to video player, video ad servers, 2nd channel programmatic partners and 3rd party ad vendors.
• Partner with Analytics and Ad Ops teams on any ad server integration issues that arise and work with internal and external key stakeholders to resolve as quickly as possible.?
• Interact with various business groups on behalf of AAS including Ad Operations, Digital Product, and Revenue Management Teams to provide ad delivery data from various solutions including Staq and Watching That to maximize monetization capabilities across on and off domain locations.
• Manage the data collection from point of origin which may include contacting various vendors/partners outside the company to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or obtain missing data; responsible for data quality and integrity.
• Keep abreast of the rapidly-evolving technologies and trends in the TV and digital realms and build a thorough understanding of the media and advertising ecosystem and its key players.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
First and foremost as a member of A+E Networks Ad Sales you will learn how to be a team player in a fast-paced, innovative environment. You will learn how to become a content matter expert in every aspect of our business. From programming to marketing to research and analytics you will learn the mission for each brand, the content they represent and the audiences they reach. You will learn how to take this knowledge and share it with current and potential advertising partners. You will learn how to persuade them to partner with us. You will learn budgetary goals and how the ad sales team is on the frontline in generating revenue for the organization. You will learn how to build relationships inside and outside the organization. You will learn how to have fun throughout this process. You will learn that this is a special place to work.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• 1-3 years of experience in Product Development, Revenue Management, Analytics in a entertainment or ad tech property.
• FreeWheel ad server experience
• Product integration experience
• Solid understanding of the differences of ad delivery mechanisms in a multi-platform environment and across different digital video creative types.
• Capability in analyzing and interpreting data from standard ad technology platforms.
• Exceptional analytical ability and sound business judgment.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work independently.
• Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirit; intellectually curious.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate clearly and confidently with internal stakeholders.
• BS is Business, IT, Data Science desired but not required
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.