Coordinator, Video Monetization Strategy
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/11/2020 5:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Video Monetization Strategy jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Video Monetization Strategy postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Video Monetization Strategy? Coordinator, Video Monetization Strategy (A&E)
''THE DIVISION'S STORY
Were you the first kid on your block to get a PlayStation? Did you foresee the day when movies could be filmed on a phone and TV shows could be viewed on a wristwatch? The Digital team is made up of just such visionaries and early adaptors. We dream up new ideas for gaming, apps, and SVOD initiatives and generate engaging online content for our owned and operated websites. But if all that tech talk makes you glaze over, there's always 45th & Dean, our in-house digital content storytelling hub. It's a collective of talented writers, editors, motion graphics artists and producers who create content across all social media platforms as well as support our Ad Sales and Distribution teams. Our Editorial function, shared with Marketing, brings the voice, taste, and energy that brings our brands to life beyond linear.
THE ROLE: Coordinator, Video Monetization Strategy (A&E)
Are you an entrepreneur at heart? Do you keep up to date with the latest emerging digital platforms? The Coordinator, Video Monetization Strategy will be responsible for driving distribution and revenue for video content across a variety of digital platforms for the A&E Brand. This position will report into the Manager, A&E Strategist.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Assist in the short form content creation strategy for AVOD platforms (YouTube, Daily Motion, Facebook Watch, Twitter, and Snapchat)
• Schedule short form and long form content for digital platforms and maintain content calendars
• Assist with copywriting for digital metadata (titles, descriptions, thumbnails, keywords)
• Maintain organization of short form inventory
• Assist producer with series research and scripting
• Oversee community management and fan engagement strategy
• Coordinate with linear scheduling and marketing team to align brand priorities
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll work in a collaborative environment. Together with the team, you will be given a revenue goal, access to data, and hours and hours of content and editing resources. You'll develop a content and promotional strategy for A&E's digital video and prove that digital videos can make money.
• BA/BS Degree
• 1-2 years digital strategy and/or multi-platform scheduling experience
• Entertainment and/or agency experience
• Social media and digital literacy
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills required and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; sense of urgency in everything you do
• Detailed-oriented and extremely organized
• Data-focused and data-fluent, infusing research and analytics into all decisions
• Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.