Senior Manager, Content Sales Planning and Analysis
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Senior Manager, Content Sales Planning and Analysis
The Senior Manager, Content Sales Planning and Analysis assists the Senior Director, International Sales Planning and Analysis with day to day management of the content sales financial analytics and the preparation of sales management tools.
The role will also include in depth analysis of content investments, review of sales deals and tracking of digital sales revenue
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Weekly monitoring of content sales progress vs full year target (pipeline)
• Maintenance of sales management tools
• Valuation of content sales investments
• Tracking of content sales investment performance (copros etc)
• Tracking of digital deals performance (AVOD, FAST channels)
• Assist Senior Director, International Sales Planning and Analysis with quarterly forecasting
• Assist Senior Director, International Sales Planning and Analysis with preparation of Content Sales 5-year plan
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to innovate and learn. You'll have an opportunity to grow and support the Global Content Sales business. Working with a truly global team, you'll be able to build & manage strong relationships of cross functional partners that understand our business and are eager to push the envelope wherever possible.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• BS in Finance or Accounting
• 5-7 years' experience
• Self-motivated; able to review own work; accurate. Able to maintain good relationship with international counterparts
• A very advanced knowledge of Excel is essential to this role, as well as experience with creating complex models.
• Experience with content sales deals (co-productions, distribution deals etc.) is desirable
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
* * * * *
A+E Networks is proud to uphold an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. This policy also applies to all employees, consultants, and third-party workers.
A+E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Most people don't realize the importance of the Finance department in keeping our business operating without hitches and delays. That's probably because we oversee many of the more quietly glamorous, back-office functions that drive our bottom line. We not only forecast, build and manage budgets, we also collect and analyze important data that helps leadership make the best decisions. All of this sounds exciting to you because you love numbers and spreadsheets, and especially love great entertainment.